To cultivate connections, build community and inspire leaders from across the outdoor industry and beyond to create more accessible and affirming ways for the LGBTQ community to get OUTside.
- Provide an affirming space to represent the LGBTQ Community's unique barriers, needs and wants as they pertain to getting outside.
- Offer leaders, organizations and companies the opportunity to come together in creating a common dialogue with the LGBTQ Community and solutions to access issues.
- To increase engagement of LGBTQ individuals across all facets of the industry.
- To further the missions of the organizations, agencies and companies already engaged in reducing barriers for the LGBTQ Community to get outside.
- Engage in more nuanced dialogue that recognizes the vast diversity of experiences and identities within the LGBTQ community.